No products in the cart.Return to Shop
Access control RFID key fob can be used in a wide range of RFID access management applications, such as hospitals, shared residences, shops, government offices, etc. With a sealed RFID chip inside, the LF/HF RFID key fob enables automate check-in or check-out procedures for access control application, while capturing the information in real time.
Therefore, the RFID Key tag is a secure and good method to limit privilege access. And it can be customized in the different colors and serial number printing.
People Identification, Student Identification, All kinds of RFID Access Control, Door Access Control, RFID Access Control System, Security Access Control System, Door Access Control System, Office Door Control, Vehicle Access Control
1. Type: Contactless R/O or R/W
2. Operating Frequency: LF(125KHz) or HF (13.56MHz)
3. IC Available at 125KHz: EM4102, EM4100, EM4001, TK4100, GK4100
4. IC Available at 13.56MHz: I-CODE(ISO 15693-3), Mifare® Ultralight (ISO 14443A), Mifare®1K (ISO 14443A), Mifare®4K (ISO 14443A), Tag-it™ HF-I (ISO 15693-3), others upon request
5. Available IC Data Sheets as PDF Download
EM 4102 (125 KHz, 64 bit, R/O) –
I-Code (13.56 MHz, 1024 bit, R/W, ISO/IEC 15693) –
Mifare 1 S50 (13.56 MHz, 1K Byte, R/W, ISO 14443 A) –
Mifare®ULTRALIGHT(13.56 MHz, 512 bit, R/W, ISO 14443 A) –
6. Size: 41×32×4 mm
7. Reading Distance: 5cm ~ 12cm, other longer range depend on Reader Design
8. Case Material: ABS
9. Operating Temperature: -40º C to +55º C
10. Storage Temperature: -40º C to +75º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. 100, 000 times reading & writing
3. Could be customized, including Color, Printing, Numbering and so on.
4. OEM available
5. Durable & cost effective
Buy online & get a free delivery within Cyprus at your place for all orders over €200.
*A flat rate of €7 applies for orders less than €200
Delivery charges for Greece: €10 for first 2 Kgs + €3 additional Kg
For a no obligation quote contact us on 23816260 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will go through your requirements and provide you with the best possible solution.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!